The drug begin in the 1 st day of the menstrual cycle (ie the 1st day of menstrual bleeding). You dianabol stack can receive 2-5 days of the menstrual cycle, but in this case it is recommended to additionally use a barrier method of contraception during the first 7 days of tablet Oralkona of the 1st packaging.
Go with other combined oral contraceptive vaginal ring or patch
is recommended to start taking the drug Oralkon the next day after taking the last active tablet of the previous package of another contraceptive, but not later than the day after the 7-day break.
In the case of the previous use of the vaginal ring or patch, reception begin on the day the removal of the vaginal ring or patch, but not later than the day that should be introduced or a new ring pasted a new patch.
Go with contraceptives containing only progestin ( “mini-pill”, an injectable form, implant) or intrauterine releasing progestogen
With the “mini-pill” can go any day (without a break), with the implant or IUD? on the day of its removal from the injection mold? the day when the next injection should be performed. In all cases, you must use a barrier method of contraception during the first 7 days of taking the drug Oralkon.
Application after the abortion I trimester of pregnancy
can start taking the drug immediately. Subject to this rule, a woman does not need any additional contraceptive protection.
Application dianabol stackafter delivery or abortion in the II trimester of pregnancy
The drug is recommended to start on day 21-28 after delivery or abortion in the II trimester of pregnancy. If the drug started later, you should use a barrier method of contraception during. However, if the woman has had sexual intercourse before you start taking it must first be ruled out pregnancy or the need to wait for the first menstrual period.
Skip receiving the drug
if the delay in taking the drug is less than 12 hours, contraceptive efficacy is not reduced. It is necessary to take a pill as soon as possible, the next tablet is taken at the usual time.
If the delay in taking the drug was more than 12 hours, the contraceptive effect is reduced. The greater the number of pills missed, and the closer to the pass 7 day break, the higher the chance of pregnancy.
It should be remembered:
- the drug should never be interrupted for more than 7 days;
- 7 days of continuous reception is required for adequate suppression of the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian system
- When you miss a dose, has made more than 12 hours (ie, the interval from the date of taking the last pill more than 36 hours), you should adhere to the following rules:
- If a pass has occurred on the 1st week of reception is necessary to take the last missed tablet as soon as possible (as soon as the woman recall), even if it means taking 2 tablets at the same time. The next tablet is taken at the usual time. Additionally, it may be used a barrier method of contraception for the next 7 days. If intercourse took place during the week preceding the pass in the pill, you need to take into account the chance of pregnancy.
- If a pass has dianabol stack occurred on the 2nd week of reception is necessary to take the last missed tablet as soon as possible (as soon as the woman recall), even if it means taking 2 tablets at the same time. The next tablet is taken at the usual time. If implemented correctly pills for 7 days, Kpredshestvuyuschih the first missed tablet, the need for additional methods of barrier contraception there. Otherwise, or when the pass 2 or more tablets must also use a barrier method of contraception for 7 days.
- If a pass has occurred on the 3rd week of taking the drug, reducing the risk of contraceptive effect is inevitable.If the pills are carried out correctly in the 7 days preceding the first missed tablet, the need for additional methods of barrier contraception there.You can use the two rules:
- you must take the last missed tablet as soon as possible (as soon as the woman recall), even if it means taking 2 tablets at the same time. The following tablets taken at the usual time, as long as they do not run in this package. Taking the pills from the next pack should be started immediately. Bleeding “cancel” is unlikely until the end of the second package, in this case can be marked “smearing” of isolation and bleeding “breakthrough” at the time of taking the pills;
- You can stop taking the tablets from the current package and make a break for 7 days, including the day of skipping pills and then begin taking pills from a new package. If a woman misses pills, and during the break she had no bleeding, “cancellation”, it is necessary to exclude pregnancy.
Changing the date of commencement menstrualnopodobnoe bleeding
If it becomes necessary to delay the onset of menstrualnopodobnoe bleeding, you need to start taking tablets from a new package immediately after the end of the tablets from the previous package (without a break in the reception). Tablets of this package should be taken as long as a woman is planning to move the start of menstrualnopodobnoe bleeding or prior to the end of the tablets in the second pack. Against the background of the drug from the second package may be “smearing” selection or “breakthrough” uterine bleeding. Reactivate the drug Oralkon of the new packaging should be after the usual 7-day break.
In order to move the first day of bleeding menstrualnopodobnoe to another day of the week, it is necessary to shorten the next pill to break the required number of days. However, we must remember that the shorter the interval between taking the pill, the more likely the lack of a woman bleeding “cancel” and later, “smearing” discharge and bleeding “breakthrough” when receiving a second package Oralkon drug (as well as in the event of delay menstrualnopodobnoe start bleeding).
Recommendations for receiving the drug in case of diarrhea or vomiting.
If within 4 hours after ingestion has taken place or diarrhea, its absorption might be incomplete, so in this case should be additional barrier method of contraception. It is necessary to adhere to the rules, as in the missed tablets.
In hormone-dependent functional disorders of the menstrual cycle dose and course of treatment is chosen physician individually in each case.
Nausea, vomiting, headache, breast tenderness, weight gain, loss of libido and mood, brutalization vote, the emergence of intermenstrual bleeding, in some cases – swelling of the eyelids, conjunctivitis, blurred vision, discomfort while wearing contact lenses (these phenomena They are temporary and disappear after canceling appointments without any treatment).
Chronic administration very rarely can occur chloasma, hearing loss, generalized itching, jaundice, leg cramps, increase in the frequency of epileptic seizures.
Rarely marked hypertriglyceridemia, hyperglycemia, impaired glucose tolerance, high blood pressure, thrombosis and venous thromboembolism, skin rashes, changes in the character of the vaginal secretion, vaginal candidiasis, fatigue, diarrhea.
Cases of overdose have been reported. Possible overdose symptoms include nausea, vomiting, “smearing” bloody vaginal discharge or metrorrhagia.
No specific antidote, treatment – symptomatic.
Reduced contraceptive efficacy may be observed, and while the use of certain antimicrobial drugs (ampicillin, rifampicin, chloramphenicol, neomycin, polymyxin B, sulfonamides, tetracyclines), which is associated with changes in the microflora in the gut.
When you receive a progestogen-estrogen drugs may require correction dosing regimen hypoglycemic drugs, and anticoagulants.
If kakie-libo of conditions / diseases / risk factors mentioned below are currently available, you should carefully correlate the potential risks and expected benefits of the use of combined oral contraceptives, in each individual case and discussed with the woman before she decides to start taking the drug. In the case of aggravation, or amplification of the first manifestations of any of these states, or with risk factors, the woman should consult with your doctor, who can decide whether to cancel the drug:
Diseases of the cardiovascular system The results of epidemiological studies suggest an association between the use of combined oral contraceptives and increased incidence of venous and arterial thrombosis and thromboembolism (such as deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, myocardial infarction, cerebrovascular accident) while taking combined oral contraceptives. These diseases are rare.
The risk dianabol stack of developing venous thromboembolism (VTE) is greatest in the first year of receiving such drugs. The increased risk is present after the initial use of combined oral contraceptives, or the resumption of use of the same or different combined oral contraceptive (after an interval between doses of drugs in 4 weeks or more). These large prospective study involving 3 groups of female volunteers suggest that this increased risk is present mainly in the first 3 months. anabolic steroids online pharmacy
online anabolic steroids
online anabolic steroids